About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Procrastinating...

..............................................................................................
Exam Soon~ 5more hours. Business Communication!
I love you.you are interesting..but! why we need to have a paper like you?
You are all about Common sense..
i don't like memorize things.. and Now~

I am procrastinating..lolx..

Stressed man..So many chapters to go, Formats to memorize..
Zzz..??

Shirley gave me this..she is ''Stress Ball''.
know why? haha..just pinch her..to release stress! xD

Noh..become like this..ahahahahaha!!!

hehe..Back to my revision..
Hor Shir Wen! Aza Aza Fighting!!!!!!
I am NOT going to give up! =)

说好一起加油的!不要放弃!!!

8 comments:

Isaac said...

Where can I find the stress ball ar? but I wan male de...hahaha...Jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give up!!! You can't cause if you does, you know m gonna kill u! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

snow_PTL_4everything said...

hahaha!! so cool right~ still got name 1..hehe!
although i din do well..but luckily i sit in the class until the very last min. Or else..
haha..u sure fly bk kill me de lo..xD

Isaac said...

yeap...kinda cool...if i have one when i'm stress i won squeeze...i will throw him here and there...hehehe...mmm...i unds...don't worry...xia chi hui gen hao ya!

snow_PTL_4everything said...

hahahahaha!! then go and pick him here and there? Tired man!
yea..Better next time!
I have to learn to be emo-er~=P
i m too happy-go-lucky dy..!
gt to improve~*Change*^^

Isaac said...

Hahaha...you're right...like that wont boring ma...at least got smth to do neh...no la...emo also not good...just reduce ur happy go lucky mood abit...i think shud be ok de...Change ya! follow me...

snow_PTL_4everything said...

haha..Emo=draw circle..
So funny la!
yea..Be Digi and ''I will follow you~'' =P
btw..i read ur blog, gt chong dong want to drop comment there..
ahahaha! but just don't think that is a good act. In fact, later i will make thing become complicated..haha!
Anyway, no matter what we do(good or bad), there are still things that people can pick out and judge. This is the time to show who is the one with high EQ and low EQ. [ i m so bad..=P ]

Isaac said...

You taught me wan,hahaha...draw circle...i never emo!!! dn say I emo...i din...just disappointed ok? hehee...yeah! lucky you're wise,if not things gonna turn ugly later...I hope that i really can judge and nobody will take it for granted in fact they will take it as consideration to understand me more...nonetheless,none of them care... :(

snow_PTL_4everything said...

haha.. After much consideration~
I think I drop comment at my own blog is better..haha!
no point I comment there and then make the person pekcek right..
Hehe..Relax~
People care,just because the way,the method they care, we don't understand..
Anyway,走下去就有路。。哈哈!