About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

All things New! Hope^^

reading Pastor Kong's Blog..
learnt this..
''we must engage the marketplace of business, education, government, arts and entertainment, and the mass media. And this is our destiny, not just to preach the message but to be that message''

Not to preach the message, but to be that message!!
yeah..i got it!
Just do it..^^

happy new year Everyone!!
Goodbye 2009..Hello 2010!

Pastor Kevin preached about 'Confidence' in the service just now.^^
everything is new every year..I m new everyday in God.^^
when we feel new, there is a sense of hope..
Eg: new year,new start, I got to do well in my new semester. Leaving my failure behind. Move on! I will make it this year!
This is the power of the new beginning.^^
with hope works with confidence=Success!

*without Hope,we died in inside,Because we don't have anything to look forward to.
Hope is So Important!
*But if hope without Confidence, We can't do it. [We ONLY THINK it.]
hope, can also say as confidence!
It gives us strength..it pleases our heart..It's a good and positive thing,it's something for FUTURE!

[ confidence to carry out the task , to finish what we planned to accomplish! ]
-> have confidence(strategy) to speak what we believe in, and what I want to achieve.

What is your dream for 2010??
For me, i would want to have a breakthrough in my time and financial management!
better relationship with my family! Friends..
Have a larger capacity to do more things..Greater things..

[When I know who I am,then I will know what I have!]
I have been renewed. Recharged. With strength..with hope..with Confident(strategy)!

** God won't move, Unless you move.
[ don't ever expect God will bless you a good result, unless you really put in effort to study for the exam. ]
[ don't ever expect God will restore the relationship between my family and I, unless i Do something for them and show how I love them in actions. ]

Do more and more..keep growing..^^

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Nwe year...new vision and new mission...keep it up...will always be b by ur side...support you! nice post...God always bless us with what we want and what we need...Amen...Thanks for the email by the way...i read it...Praise God...will talk more with u next time...hugs~

snow_PTL_4everything said...

Thx! Isaac..xD
thx, my dear!!!
yesterday after i type the email..i read back. wow! that's long. hahahaha! surprised me! =P
yeap.i prefer reply you in email..
coz my handphone really..demotivate me from typing message..hehe..
Yup! We got a Good Good God.^^