About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 more..2 more 2 go..

I am super tired~
physically..mentally..
how long I didn't sleep at night already?
>_<''

the moment I would like to give up..
There is always someone there for me..
Maybe not one, but many..
For me, I know they are the angels who guide me~^^

Lee Choo sent me message..
" Hey, just said a prayer for you...Keep up the spirit to give your very best. Those who endure till the end shall be saved. I know you can do it..''

and after I replied, she sent me another one,
''I know it's not easy.. But pray and depend on the strength of God.. As long as you don't give up but believe, miracle will come on its way...''

and also what you told me,
‘‘说好一起加油的!不要放弃!!!’’

Japanese Language! and Principle of Int. Finance!
today and tomorrow!
I will keep going on~
I don't care how serious is my Obakak, my pimple..[ I will care after exam,haha! ]
but, I want to KEEP MY SPIRIT to give my very Best! I won't give up but I believe..^__^

Good morning!!~
I gonna miss these days after my exam..^^



No comments: