About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy~

I am Happy! Hahaha..=P

I will have 1 more paper tomorrow morning. Cross Cultural Studies..

I am going to church at 6.30pm.
It's the first CWPM-church wide prayer meeting in 2010..Will be great.^^
after that,i will join the leaders' meeting. hehe. Nice!

Oh ya. Today is our brother, Jason tham's birthday!
Hehe..Happy birthday to you~^^

Tonight! Fight for tomorrow's paper!! Aza Aza all my friends!

hmmm.. Let me conclude this post.
-I am Happy!- xD

1 comment:

Isaac said...

happy?? why so happy? share share! haha...Good luck tomorrow! Our mighty Lord will bless you! Aza Aza! :)