About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday To: Lau Ee Hang

2010 dy..20 already..
Things are so different now. Changed..and still changing..
I think it's time to have a new way to deal with new year and new life ya?
Jiayou always. You can Do it!
Don't be afraid. If you fall down, He is always there, back up,support you and help you~
Of course I am here as well..if you need my help..
I am sorry about my late wishes.. Just thinking about what to tell you and send to you.
Hope you understand and don't get upset..

I will still keep walking..you take time and rest a while..
after that, remember to RUN and catch up the distance..
Everyone is still moving on..you can't find anyone if you stop too long and look back..because they are in front you too..

I want you to be happy too..
you deserved to have a happy life and enjoy it..
Have a great 2010! Jiayou Hang!
[ for 17th January 2010 ]

1 comment:

David Lau said...

its ok...i understand...tq btw.....yup...i oredi start my journey las nite...dun worried....i hope u can hav new brand new life as well...hav a breakthrough yr...lik u said...4get the past..."Keep Walking...." thanksssss.....^^