About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year Resolutions! =P

hahaha! it's 18th January !
hmmm.. I am going to write out my New Year Resolutions..
still January, so I think still logic to write this~ haha, it's never too late~

My Goals for 2010 (8 areas)

Spiritual Life
1. Finish reading bible by following the guideline written in the NKJV.
2. Pray Everyday.
3. Lead praise&worship and guitarist in cg.
4. Continue serve and more on fire in choir ministry.
5. Join community care.

Family&Friends
1. Spend more time at home when at bp.
2. Call mummy.
3. Update friends.

Health
1. Lose weight and then maintain at xxkg!
2. Go to gym at least once a week.
3. Sleep at 1am. [ Jiayou!!!!!! ]

Emotional,Psychological Growth
1. Be happy and Smile~ haha..
2. Control my anger,calm down and not to affect others as well.[When I am impatient]

Education, Intellectual, Professional
1. Get CGPA 3.4 and above for my diploma.
2. Read Booksss.
3. Improve my english!

Material
1. Debts-free..( sounds like duty-free..)
2. Fulfill my building funds, faithful in tithe and offering.
3. Camera~

Leisure
1. Outing to Broga Hill also jungle trekking with cg members. [ at least 2 big outing! ]
2. 1 trip with friends.
3. Must sleep everyday. [ no more sleepless night ]

Creativity
1. Learn more about desserts, coffee. [ how to do desserts..]
2. More guitar skills and chords.

Yea yea yeah!! Done 7788 already!
I am so happy~ [hahaha!]

-->I just went gym yesterday. Really great la~
Other than that,
-->I had a 1 hour+ chit-chat time with mummy~ [^^]
And also,
-->I made the first call (since i came KL) to Daddy..
I am so paisey~ But I finally make it!

Although didn't talk much with daddy as he was playing chess with his friends,
but I know I had delivered my msg to him..that is: I miss him.
He is so sweet, still forward a message to tell me he is so sorry that cannot chat with me at that time.
Seriously, when i reply his message, I am really touch and bu she de..(want cry dy..T.T)
Why say sorry..
I suppose to call back, but this call seems so precious to him. that he says sorry because he missed it.

*Family is always my priority..I love them so much!


Love them^^




4 comments:

Isaac said...

You can do it!Congratulation again by the way! Take care and sleep well always.I wish to go for a trip too,but the chance is very dim already :(

Philippians 4.13: I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. :D

snow_PTL_4everything said...

hahahahahahaha! sampat de la ni!
So fast comment de!
Blog addict! xD
Thx~!! yes! haha..still got God's promise here~
en..Amen! Let 2010 be my best best year~
trip ya? still possible right??
Plan it! xixi..Try lo~

alantanblog said...

I hope you'll love the Broga Hill hike :-)

Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers - Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674

Ms.Peisan said...

add oil lo^^