About Me

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
i Love : outdoor activities, my guitar, chocolate, my Family, my Dear JieMei, people, City Harvest Church, W14W34W52...i love Sky..i Love God! i Love who I am..^^ i am ShirWen.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leaders' Meeting!

tonight I am going to join the leaders' meeting at church! Officially!
So happy. Just like xx(forgot who already..) said : 即期待又还怕受伤害的心情。。haha!
I am very excited. More things to do and learn.
I am quite scared because there are things I can't do it well and bring trouble to subzone.
Well..I am gonna work on my brain. I have to train my brain to remember things well!
Can't forget. Can't find excuse!

Yesterday I watched Avatar 3D at pavilion!
Nice! I will love the movie even more if the subtitle is shown.
Lol.. Is it because that is 3D, so people no need subtitle and just enjoy the effect?
haha.. I cant really understand. Too bad..

Have to thank sampat Na for his time- travel (it's a long long journey) from nilai to pavilion and watch with me.
Thanks for this expensive movie and Starbucks. So nice! the Mocha. ^^ your Latte really taste...errrr...==''

Decided to exercise once a week for 2010! haha..Not enough? Well..better than once a semester..=P
Going to have lecture already..[ business communication ]
Ganbate for today!
happy! because i have set my vision.
Yeah..The best is yet to come! Believing there are so much more..Love YOU.^^

[ miss mummy..]

No comments: